Joseph Tamale Mirundi has listed and exposed the top 6 Mafias in Uganda but the list has shocked many top officials.
Speaking to Isaac Katende aka Kasuku of Dembe FM and Spark TV, Tamale Mirundi named his enemies which are mostly on the top ladders in State House and wondered why the six would unite to drag him down.
He revealed that it is the same enemies that had influenced his axing at State House as President Museveni’s spokesperson.
Below is the list of the top six Mafias named:
1. Lt. Co. Edith Nakalema – Head of Anti Corruption Unit in State House.
2. Adrew Mwenda – Journalist
3. Lt. Gen. Proscovia Nalweyiso – Presidential Adviser.
4. Frank Tumwebaze – Minister of Gender, Labour and social development.
5. Robert Kabushenga –Vision Group Executive
6. Geoffrey Kulubya –Bukedde Newspaper Managing Director.
The motor mouth was barred from his shows on NBS and Top Radio as a result of his ruthless attacks on prominent top government officials including the national COVID-19 task force.